Monday, December 1, 2008

Oklahoma

I found this very interesting....
Oklahoma is supposedly "the number 2 puppy mill state in the union."
Petland does not have any stores in Oklahoma, yet "24 Oklahoma breeders" sell their dogs to "the corporation." This proves some of the terrible things that the puppies/dogs must go through to reach one of these Petland stores nationwide as they must travel hundreds of miles to reach a store to be sold.



http://newsok.com/group-howling-over-puppy-mills/article/3326650

1 comment:

KateCH said...

I knew I didn't like Oklahoma. Just kidding but really number 2!?! What are these people thinking?! These poor puppies have to go through so much before they get a good home. I hope one day we can communicate with our pets and hear their stories, I bet we would be speechless.